Whatcom Land is hiring...!
We are currently looking for several team members to join the Whatcom Land Title family in a variety of departments. These are full time positions with a schedule of 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday. These positions shall work diligently with peers and supervisors in accordance with company policies and procedures and in compliance with ALTA Best Practices and all applicable State and Federal laws and regulations.
Duties for the positions include, but are not limited to, those described below (please click on the links below for specific expectations and requirements for each position):
- Thorough and effective communication with department staff as well as customers.
- Overall organization and prioritization of daily duties.
- Prompt replies to phone calls and e-mails from customers.
GENERAL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to work independently and confidently make appropriate decisions focused around the best interest of our company, our employees, as well as our customers.
- Strong and professional communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills.
- Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Position(s) Currently Available:
Open until filled. Wages & benefit package DOE.
Whatcom Land Title Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume & cover letter along with their application (available in the link above above) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Whatcom Land Title Company!